Master’s thesis writing and defense
- INDIVIDUAL PLAN OF MASTER STUDENT WORK (IPMSW) is one of the obligatory stages in the master program.
- The structure, thesis-writing sequence and timetable are to be established jointly with supervisor and should be fixed in the IPMSW.
- Any regular Department member can be a thesis supervisor.
- Thesis supervisors must be approved by the Department (along with the thesis topic) basing on student’s application.
- Both the topic and the supervisor of master’s thesis are to be discussed at a Department session and then finally approved by the BSEU Rector.
- The topic and the supervisor for master's students must be determined within 2 month after student’s admission. TheDeadlineis 25th November
- All nominations are to be fixed in the student’s Individual Plan and signed by the student's supervisor, the Head of the Department and the student.
- The changes afterwards of either thesis theme or supervisor are allowed in exceptional cases not later than 2 months before thesis defense. These changes must be approved by the BSEU Rector’s order.