For admission to the Pre-University Department and Main Schools foreign citizens are required to obtain an educational entrance visa. This visa is issued by Belarusian Consulates abroad against the University’s letter of invitation.
To get the official invitation you are to present, by fax +375 17 296 23 66 or via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com), copies of the following documents by August 15 the latest:
- Pages of the international passport containing personal information (with full name in Latin letters, passport number, country) and their authorized translation into Russian language
- Diploma (certificate) of the complete secondary education and its translation into Russian or English (where necessary)
- Application form duly filled in
- Full mailing address, e-mail or fax number for contact and receiving the official invitation.
The official invitation will be sent to you upon the documents presented.
DOCUMENTS for enrollment (to be filed in-situ in Minsk):
- Medical certificate (absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), tuberculosis, hepatitis)
- Educational credentials (certificate in the original) with the list of disciplines learnt and examination marks (points)
- Notarized copy of birth certificate or equivalent document
- Passport with EDUCATIONAL VISA for entering the Republic of Belarus
- Certificate of the preparatory department (for international students applying for the 1st year study)
- Photos -10 pieces (4 × 6 cm)
Documents in pp. 1-3 shall be followed by their notarized translation into Russian
DOCUMENTS ARE FILED AT:
26 Partizansky Avenue, building 3, floor 2, Room 246 – Dean’s Office for International Students
To be ENROLLED in BSEU you will have to:
- Draw up and sign the Academic Contract
- Fill in the application form
- Read and sign the Rules of sojournment for international students in the Republic of Belarus
- Pay the total tuition fee for the academic year
- Buy a medical insurance policy to avail himself/herself of the first and emergency medical aid (85 US dollars per year, it may be bought beforehand from an authorized insurance company)
- Pass the additional medical examination in the city students' health center before the academic year starts
- Pay state duty for the registration of sojournment (45 US dollars per year)
Applicants who have no certificate of the BSEU Pre-university department are subject to preliminary testing in Russian and Mathematics within the secondary school programme.
Tuition fee shall be paid:
IN CASH: Building 2 of BSEU, ground floor, “Belarusbank” branch 511
NON-CASH PAYMENT: Currency account of BSEU 3632900000151 “Belarusbank” branch 511, code 815 (in Minsk), 15300815 (out of Minsk and from abroad)
Medical insurance policy shall be bought from: “Belgosstrah” or “Beleksimgarant” Insurance companies
Medical certificate can be obtained at:
|Students' health center No. 33, room 613 at 45 Surganova st., bld. 4, room 613
Even dates: 12.00-18.00
Odd dates: 9.00-15.00
Days off: Saturday, Sunday
Doctor: Yadviga Vladimirovna Ostroumova
All medical services are provided for additional payment according to the price-list of medical services.
Accommodation fees are not included into tuition fees and they comprise 25-35 US dollars per month.
All costs are indicative and may be changed with no previous notification.