BOBRUISK BRANCH OF BSEU
Bobruisk Branch was established as an organizational unit of Belarus State Economic University on October 1, 1997. It was founded on the basis of Bobruisk Institute of Business Administration and Entrepreneurship.
At present, Bobruisk Branch of Belarus State Economic University is the only state educational establishment majoring in economics in the region. During its work in the field of education it trained over 3,000 specialists who are engaged in various industries of the national economy.
Bobruisk Branch of Belarus State Economic University today is:
- An educational establishment operating in the field since 1997;
- Over 2,500 full-time students and part-time students;
- Over 2,000 graduates employed in different fields of the Belarusian economy;
- A solid library (over 80,000 volumes, textbooks and various periodicals);
- Educational buildings, lecture halls and classrooms equipped with modern technical facilities, computer classrooms with a local network and an access to the Internet;
Bobruisk Branch comprises 4 Departments:
- Economics and Management;
- Marketing, Accounting, Analysis and Auditing;
- Informatics, Statistics and Higher Mathematics;
- Social Disciplines and Law;
Head of Bobruisk Branch is Vladimir N. Gavrilenko.
Students obtain education here in the following majors:
- Enterprise economics and management (full- and part-time education);
- Accounting, Analysis and Auditing (part-time education);
- Marketing (full- and part-time education);
- Economic Informatics (full-time education).
All necessary conditions to reveal and develop scientific, artistic and sportive gifts of students have been created here. The Agreement on cooperation signed with departments and key enterprises and organizations of the region are of great assistance here.
Students are trained on the following terms and conditions:
- through the state budget;
- under individual contracts for specialist training, on a paid basis.
Students trained on a paid basis may be granted up to 60 percent discount in case they study with excellent marks and take an active part in research and social life of the Branch. Transfer to the budget financed training is possible.
The branch organizes preparatory courses to train school leavers for centralized testing on Mathematics, Russian and Belarusian and Foreign Languages (English, German and French). Besides, vocational training, retraining and upgrading courses for computer operators, administrative assistants and accountants (PC application in accounting) are provided.
The courses provide both evening and part time education of different terms. Upon completing the course students get a state certificate.
The graduates get a state diploma of a graduate from the Belarus State Economic University.
|Address: 77/48, Sovetskaya st., Bobruisk 213800, Mogilev region|
|Tel./fax: 8(0225) 52-88-23 , 52-88-23 – Deputy Director
8(0225) 52-07-42– Administrative support centre
8(0225) 52-23-37 – Admissions Office
|Site : http://bfbgeu.by|