The Department of Organization and Management
Chair of the Department:
Prof. Nikolai P. Beliatski
The Chair of the Department is Dr. hab., Prof. Nikolai P. Beliatski.
The Department of Organization and Management was established in 1989 and succeeded two departments: Organization and Planning at Industrial Enterprises and Management in National Economy, founded in 1965 and 1973 respectively.
The Department faculty comprises 25 members including 5 Drs. hab. (Nikolai P. Beliatski, G. Ye. Yasnikov, V.M. Rudenkov, Ye.V. Vorontsov, and R.B. Ivut), and 10 PhDs.
The Department of Organization and Management maintains regular contacts with scientists from universities in different countries: the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, etc.
The Department provides training courses in 29 disciplines:
- Crisis Management
- Bank Management
- Business Leadership
- Introduction into Specialty
- Internal Company Planning
- Business Culture
- Protection of Commercial Confidentiality
- Intellectual Management Technique
- Commercial Confidentiality and its Protection
- Computer Technologies in Enterprise Management
- Creative Management
- Management Culture
- Operational Production Management
- Organization State-financed and Scientific Institutions
- Organization of Entrepreneurship
- Organization of Industrial Enterprise Activities
- Organization of Construction Enterprise Activities
- Production Organization
- Fundamentals of Leadership
- Fundamentals of Management
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Fundamentals of Management Theory
- Enterprise Planning
- Advertising Management
- Special course: Current Trends in Management Economics Development
- Strategic management
- Human Resources Management
- Sectoral Enterprise Management
It is a graduating department for specialty 1-25 01 07, Economics and Management at Enterprise.
The department’s main directions of scholarly research:
- Integrated Management;
- Human Resources Management;
- Crisis Management.
The main teaching publications authored by the department’s faculty (within 3 previous years):