Department of public law
The Chair of the Department is Dr. hab., Olga A Antonova.
The department of public law was established on September 1 st , 2000 . Currently, it has 12 faculty members: 2 professors with a Dr. hab. degree, 6 associate professors with a Ph.D. degree, 2 senior instructors and 2 assistant lecturers.
The department provides teaching the following disciplines:
- Constitutional law of foreign countries;
- Media law;
- Banking legal relationships;
- Criminal law;
- Criminal procedure;
- Criminal enforcement law;
- Financial law;
- Financial ( banking ) law ,
- Customs law;
- Customs legal regulation;
- Regulation of tax legal relationships;
- Tax law;
- Judicial system;
- Procuracy supervision;
- Law making procedure;
- Administrative procedure;
- Methodology of economic crimes investigation;
- Practical law enforcement;
- Forensic medicine;
- Forensic psychiatry;
- Business law;
- Legal regulation of securities market;
- Legal clinic;
- Legal psychology.
In 2004, the department launched the master's program in major 1-24 80 01, Jurisprudence.
The main teaching publications authored by the department's faculty:
|Address: Rokossovskogo prosp., bldg 8, room 10 220111 Minsk|
|Phone/fax: +375 17 209-79-54 – Chair. À. Tikovenko|