The Department of Merchandise of Foodstuff
The Chair of the Department is Dr. hab., Hanna N. Lilishentseva.
Department of commodities food commodities is issuing specialty 1-25 01 09 commodity and commodity expertise, specialization 1-25 01 09 01 "commodity and expertise of food products and specialty 1-25 09 14 "commodity trade and entrepreneurship specialization 1-25 01 14 02 merchandise and the organization of trade in food preparation specialists with short term training.
In 2006, the Department opened a research-oriented master's degree 1-25 80 06 "Technology and commodity food products, functional products and dedicated service and catering" with the qualification of master of technical Sciences and practice-oriented master's degree 1-25 81 08 "commodity and expertise of goods" with the qualification of master of commodities. From 2014, the Department opened postgraduate diploma 05.18.15 "Technology and commodity food products, functional products and special purpose and catering".
The Department has five specialized training laboratories for the study of quality and safety basic food groups. They are equipped with modern laboratory equipment, allowing to assess the quality of food products. In order to improve the material-technical base to ensure high quality student learning, development of scientific research and research training at the Department established the Educational testing laboratory commodity research and examination of food products, the basis of which carried out research and business activities of teachers and students.
Topics of the papers offered by the Department of students is directly related to the problems of food security, assessment of the quality and competitiveness of food products, the improvement and the formation of a range of products, modern ways of increasing the nutritional value and safety of food products. It covers problem identification, fabrication, packaging, labelling, transportation and storage of goods, the study of consumer demand and the competitiveness of domestic and foreign production. The subjects agreed with the Ministry of trade of the Republic of Belarus and is constantly improved in accordance with practical needs and perspectives of the food industry and trade. Students undergo practical training at fifty sites of the city of Minsk and other cities of the Republic. The Department carried out fundamental and applied research in the field of commodity research and examination of food products.
List of subjects assigned to the Department of commodities food commodities for the 2014-2015 academic year:
• Introduction to the field;
• Production technology (in industry);
• Theoretical foundations of commodities (in the industry);
• Commodity research and expertise of grain products;
• Commodity and expertise confectionery products;
• The safety of the goods (in the industry);
• Applied marketing;
• Commodity expertise (industry);
• Commodity and expertise flavouring, fruit and vegetable products;
• Commodity research and examination of dairy products;
• Commodity research and examination of meat products;
• Commodity research and examination of fishery products;
• Commodity and expertise edible fats;
• Technology of production of food enterprises;
• Production technology and service at the food enterprises.
Training of specialists is carried out specialization 1-25 01 09 commodity and examination of goods,specialization 1-25 01 09 01 "commodity and expertise of food products",• specialization 1-25 01 14 "commodity trade and enterprise specialization 1-25 01 14 02 merchandise and the organization of trade in food products").
All graduates of the Department of popular government customers.
The direction of scientific research:
- technology and commodity food products, functional products and special purpose and public catering;
- commodity research and examination of food raw materials and food products;
- assessment of the quality and competitiveness of food products of domestic and foreign producers;
- improvement and the formation of a range of food products;
- identification and adulteration of food raw materials and food products;
- labelling of food products;packaging, storage and transportation of food raw materials and food products;
- requirements for quality of food raw materials and food technical regulatory acts;
- development of practical measures to improve the market and the range of the major food groups.
Currently, the staff of the Department consists of 21 employees: 2 professors (C. A. Sergeichik, A. I. Shilov), 7 candidates of Sciences (A. N. Lilishentseva, N. E. Svireyko, A. C. Loktev, L. A. Vashkevich, M. A. Grachek, M. L. Zinkiv, L. A. Melnikov), 5 assistants (T. A. Zabolotskaya, A. O. Smolski, E. C. Carol, M. M. Petukhov, E. N. Chernigina), laboratory assistants (I. A. Deskewed, N. With. Metelsky, O. P. Shaternik, M. C. Goravsky, N. R. Imagek, O. Y. Ostaltseva, M. Y. Boyko ).
Head of the Department of commodity food products - Lilishentseva Anna Nikolaevna, candidate of technical Sciences. Directs the development and implementation of research programmes, training of candidates of Sciences, has 88 scientific publications, including 7 patents.
For many years the Department supports creative relationships with related universities: the Moscow economic Academy, Russian state trade-economic University, St. Petersburg trade and economic University, Kyiv trade and economic University. Since 2000 developing bilateral scientific relations with universities in Poland. Signed an agreement on academic and scientific cooperation with the Poznań University of Economics. The main directions of this agreement provide for cooperation across the spectrum of educational and scientific interest (exchange of teachers, students and graduate students, the improvement of the educational process, development of joint research works in various fields of commodity research and examination of goods, Economics, marketing and management).
|Address: 220050, Minsk, street Sverdlova 7, K. 417, building 5|
|Tel ./ fax : +375 17 209-79-84 –head. the Department|